Why Study in Australia
Australia attracts huge number of students from all parts of the world, who come to enroll themselves in various degree courses available in the top universities of the world in Australia.
- Australia has World Class Education System It offers a variety of courses and subjects to students of different streams
- Australia has got a streamlined Visa Processing for Students Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC) provides medical and hospital insurance
- The students are permitted to work a maximum of 40 hours per fortnight when your course is in session, and unlimited hours when your course is not in session. It gives an option for the students to become economically independent during their period of study in Australia.
- Australia is considered as third largest destination for international students with 22000 courses and 1100 institutions.
- Australian universities fall in top 50 universities of the world in Arts and humanities, clinical, pre-clinical & health, Engineering & technology, life sciences, physical sciences and social sciences.
- Australia has five of the 30 best cities in the world for students based on student mix, affordability, quality of life, and employer activity – all important elements for students when choosing the best study destination.
Initially we suggest you to attend a counseling session with Cadauz to find out your options relating to study destination, courses available and recommended institutions.
In order to apply for a Student Visa, you will need to meet the following requirements.
- Confirmation of EnrolmentYou will need to provide a Confirmation of Enrolment (COE) or Letter of Offer issued by the education provider you have chosen. Cadauz will help you submit your application with an approved college so you can get your COE. Please note that to obtain this document, the course you selected must be registered under CRICOS framework (Commonwealth Register of Institutions and Courses for Overseas Students)
- At the time of application for admission you will be required to submit several documents including proof of previous academic qualifications and in most cases proof of your English language ability.
- Genuine Temporary EntrantApplicants should provide enough evidence to support that their intentions in Australia are temporary for the purpose of study or accompany a student as a dependant or guardian. This means that an applicant should show that they intend to study in Australia then leave (to their home country or otherwise).
You will need to write a statement to prove that you comply with the integrity measure of the Australian student visa programme. Later on, this document will be assessed by the case officer responsible for your visa application, who then will consider if your personal circumstances meet this GTE requirement
- Financial RequirementWhen lodging your student visa application you may need to show evidence of sufficient funds to cover tuition fees, travel expenses and living costs for the intended period of stay. These requirements vary depending on which country you are from and which institution you will be studying at.
In most cases, the amount to be considered as enough funds will depend on the length of the course and its tuition fees. For example, the financial capacity of a student who would like to pursue a 3 year Bachelor course will be different from those students who are seeking a 12-month English course.
- Undertake MedicalsAs an Australian Student Visa applicant, you must undergo a medical health examination.
- The type of visa that you are applying for the length of your intended stay in Australia Your country’s level of tuberculosis risk your intended activities in Australia any special circumstances that may be applicable the presence of any significant medical conditions
- All costs related to the medical examination are your responsibility. For instance, if you undertake a medical examination and your visa application is not approved you will not be eligible for a refund of any costs you may have incurred.
- Overseas Student Health CoverageAustralian Student Visa Applicants must register with an OSHC insurance provider for the duration of their time as a student in Australia. This health insurance policy is mandatory for all the applicants who wish to study in Australia (restrictions to a few countries apply).
OSHC is a special health insurance scheme designed for international student what will help you cover any potential medical or hospital expenses that you may incur during your stay in Australia. It will also cover a certain amount of pharmaceuticals and ambulance services.
- TOEFL: Test of English as a Foreign Language
- IELTS: International English Language Testing System(Academic)
- PTE: Pearson Test of English (Academic)
Required scores will depend on the Institute of choice.
Key Benefits of studying in Australia
- ExcellenceThe Australian approach to vocational and technical education is now recognized as among the best and most innovative in the world. It enjoys an international reputation for excellence in all areas of education and training. Australian universities are widely recognized for excellence in many disciplines.
- Qualification RecognitionAustralian qualifications are recognized by employers and leading educational institutions in many countries around the world. Moreover, most courses and training undertaken by international students in Australia are covered by Australian Qualification Framework (AQF). It is a system of learning which is authorized by the Australian government.
- Quality AssurancesAustralia's national quality assurance system is unique both in its structure and its rigor. International students, and even their parents, enjoy an unparalleled level of service and financial protection. The country is committed to providing quality education to students -- be it national or international.
The Australian Quality Training Framework has been set up by the government to strengthen the quality assurance processes in education. Australia provides the world's most rigorous protection for international students through ESOS.
- Possibility of more ScholarshipsAustralia being comparatively new in terms of attracting foreign students offers more scholarship opportunities compared to the United States or the UK. It, however, needs to be kept in mind that Australia is a less populated yet vast country which can fit in employment opportunities at a rate faster than any other part of the world.
- Multicultural SocietyOne's study plans are also not likely to be upset by political turmoil. People from about 200 countries have migrated to Australia, making Australia one of the most culturally diverse countries in the world. The multicultural nature of Australian society means international students are readily accepted by other students, and teachers are experienced in teaching classes to students from many countries.