Why Study in Newzealand
New Zealand, although it is the same size as Japan or Great Britain, but there are a lot of reasons that you should consider going there for your studies abroad. Natives of the country are called “Kiwis,” after the bird that only resides there and nowhere else in the entire world
- The Educational SystemThis is the number one reason to go anywhere for school, but New Zealand is amazing for their educational system. The tuition fee is some of the lowest in the world. The degrees are recognized around the world as being up-to-date and practical. You will get a high quality, hands on education that you deserve.
- Work OpportunitiesThere are plenty of work opportunities available for international students. On a student visa, you are allowed to work up to 20 hours a week through the semester; during vacations you can work up to 40 hours. You get to supplement your education with income. You may even be able to nab internships and other practical work. The international studies office at your university can help you find a job to sustain you during your time in New Zealand.
- Enjoy New Zealand without breaking your bankCurrently, 1 USD is equivalent to 1.38 NZD, but there are several ways to keep money in your wallet. Typically, a meal should cost you less than $15, and many program options include meals with host families.
Cities tend to be expensive, no matter what country you're in, but Auckland and Wellington have tons of free cultural events, festivals, and oftentimes discounted student entrance fees to museums.
- Feel SafeWorld’s most peaceful country (Global Peace Index,2016).Study in a peaceful, politically stable country with least rates of corruption.
- WeatherIt is one of the most important factors influencing human behavior. Nothing can get better than the weather in New Zealand. The winters are mild, with temperatures around 10ºC and slightly wet. In higher altitudes, you will see snow, but it’s not common in lower altitudes. In the summers, the climate is warm and dry with temperatures around 25ºC As you would expect in the southern hemisphere, the summer lasts from December to February; winter lasts from June to August. Spring and fall are similar, with cooler temperatures
Initially we suggest you to attend a counseling session with Cadauz to find out your options relating to study destination, courses available and recommended institutions.
- You must produce the letter of enrolment from the institute with the required details listed in the immigration law. You must meet good health and character requirements.
- You must have enough money to support yourself or acceptable sponsor to cover your accommodation and living cost or financial assistance available to you under aid programmes operated in New Zealand by a government agency.
- You must show NZ$1,250 for each month of your stay less any prepaid living expenses if programme is for less than nine months and NZ$15,000 per year to cover your costs during your stay in New Zealand less any prepaid living expenses if programme is for more than nine months.
- You must have a passport with a validity of at least three months past the date you are supposed to leave the country. You must be able to convince the visa officer that you will leave the country after you complete your course. You must have the required English skills.
- IELTS: International English Language Testing System(Academic) Scores required will depend on the programme and institute of choice.
Required scores will depend on the Institute of choice.
Key Benefits of studying in New Zealand
- You obtain an internationally recognized qualification
- You attain one year job search visa after your study in New Zealand
- You find full time job offer during job search visa, you will get two year work permit
- You get points for permanent residency in New Zealand
- You can improve your English proficiency
- You can work part-time while you study
- Your dependents can accompanied to New Zealand along with you and dependents can work while you study
- Skill shortage and many job opportunities will help you to find very good jobs and permanent residency in New Zealand
- You will get great chance to interact with many cultural background students.
- Very less crime and safe, friendly multicultural society Education expenses are lesser than UK ,USA and Australia