- Canada is the second largest country in the world right after Russia
- Canada is the World’s most educated country, over half its residents have college degrees
- Canadian’s are known for their politeness. Residents of Churchill, Canada, leave their cars unlocked to offer an escape for pedestrians who might encounter polar bears.
- Canada has the third largest oil reserves of any country in the world after Saudi Arabia and Venezuela.
- Canada is roughly the same size as the United States (3.8 million square miles), but only has 1/10 the people (34.6 million)
- Canada has a sizable manufacturing sector, based in Central Canada, with the automobile industry and aircraft industry being especially important.
- Canada has the 8th largest commercial fishing and seafood industry in the world.
Why Migrate to Canada
- Canada immigration rules are not as rigorous when compared to other countries, hence is much easier to qualify. Even in the face of world recession, Canada has not cut down on its Immigration quota; hence it is still the biggest immigration delivery support hub for all.
- Canada is an economically and politically stable nation even while the flow of wealth makes certain that the individuals get fairly handsome wages for their labor. That the same is very rewarding as stable income enables individuals to get pleasure from a happy life cannot be refuted.
- Anyone who enjoys the wide open spaces will love Canada, with its population density of 3.75 people per square kilometer – the lowest in the world.
- The opportunities for employment in Canada are plentiful, and potential migrants with a skilled trade behind them will find that their chances of successfully applying for migration to Canada are significantly increased.
- As a Country that boasts breathtaking scenery as well as first-rate urban life, Canada is one of the world’s most visited tourist destinations. Owing to its size, many Canadians choose to holiday within the country, with eye-opening cities such as Ottawa, Toronto and Montreal to visit, as well as the stunning scenery of Niagara falls and Gatineau National Park.
- No matter where you come from, once you are a landed immigrant you have all the rights of a Canadian citizen. These rights are protected under the Charter of Rights and Freedoms. Should you wish to become a citizen, you can do so after you have lived in Canada for three years.
- Canada is the second largest country in the world and has wealth of natural resources. Aerospace, IT, Tourism, Real estate, Hospitality, infrastructure and Automobile manufacturing industries provides abundance of business, investment and employment opportunities to prospective immigrants.
Overall, Canada is a quiet and safe destination to settle in, and the procedure of immigration is not as complex as one generally gets to see in certain other nations
The right Canadian immigration program for you will depend on your qualities, your goals, and your particular situation. There are many different categories for professionals and workers under which you might qualify for your Canada Immigration permanent resident visa, including the Federal and Quebec Skilled Worker programs, the Provincial Nominee Programs, the Canadian Experience Class, the Quebec Experience Class, and the Federal Self-Employed program. Canada also offers a number of Family Class Sponsorship programs, whereby Canadian citizens and permanent residents may sponsor family members and loved ones for Canadian immigration.
Currently we work on the below.
Express Entry is the new selection system for Canadian immigration, designed to select skilled workers for immigration to Canada. Express Entry is a completely electronic process involving the federal government, provincial governments, and Canadian employers.
Canada has now introduced the Express Entry system from January 1st 2015. Those who have one year of skilled work experience are eligible to apply to migrate to Canada under this program. It is a great opportunity for those looking to work & settle in Canada. We encourage applicants to apply immediately as we anticipate this to become one of the world’s most popular immigration programs!
The key express entry eligibility requirements are as follows:
- Provide the score results of the language test.(IELTS) The language tests results are valid for two years and Over-seas applicants need to show their Educational Credential Assessment (ECA) report lists parallel to the Canadian education. ECA’s are valid for five years.
- A candidate need to apply online in Express entry and submit EOI Need to score minimum 67 points based on their profile factors (i.e. age, education, language proficiency, etc.) to become eligible to apply via express entry system
- Provide the health and character certifications once ITA (invitation to apply) for PR visa is issued.
Provincial Immigartion Nomination Programme
PNPs (Provincial Nominee Programs) as the name suggest are the immigration programs, which allow the different provinces across Canada to select the immigrants, appropriate for its labor market and economy. Provinces and territories are also allowed to view and choose the candidates from the Express Entry system for their Provincial Nominee Program to meet the local labor market needs accordingly. The Candidate who wishes to immigrate to and settle in a specific province of Canada can apply in the respective PNP programs. Every province selects a provinces based on its own needs, criteria and parameters and hence each provinces has different set of requirements as well.
The Quebec Province is not enrolled in PNP programs as it has its own selection criteria and system to select immigrants for its region. Each province has a contract with IRCC (Immigration Citizenship Refugee Canada) that permits them to choose permanent residents for their own province.
- The PNP programs are different from the main stream immigration programs of Canada. Depending on the PNP programs, you get many relaxations as an applicant, i.e.
- Liberty to choose a province to settle
- No job offer requirement
- Points allocated for area of training,
- No hassles of pool selections, etc.
Quebec Skilled Worker Program
Quebec skilled worker is one of the most popular PNP programs of Canada. Quebec is the largest Canadian province situated in the east central zone of Canada and is the only province in the country where French language is used predominantly. Quebec has advanced open economy and is ranked the 37th largest economy in the world just behind Greece and 28th for the gross domestic product.
Quebec is a Centre of leading-edge industries including aerospace, information technologies and software and multimedia and is one of North America’s leading high-tech playerQuebec plans to create 115,000 new jobs in knowledge and innovation sectors by 2017 and therefore invites immigrants to contribute towards its economy.
Key Benefits of a Permanent Residency in Canada
- The opportunity to enjoy the same rights and benefits the citizens of one of the best countries in the world.
- The opportunity of applying for Canadian citizenship after accumulating at least 1095 days (3 years of physical residency) in Canada during any 4-year period. These days may be non-consecutive.
- To hold multiple nationalities.
- Contrary to it’s their neighbors in the United States, Canadians and Canadian permanent residents pay income tax on the basis of physical residency. Consequently, while Canadians are living permanently outside of Canada, they are not required to pay Canadian income tax on any income that is made outside of Canada.
- Access to affordable world-class post-secondary education, which is financed and subsidized by both the federal and the various provincial governments.
- Newly arrived permanent residents can attend free intensive courses in English and/or French and in some cases; the government provides financial assistance to those studying on a full time basis
- Unemployment insurance (for those who find themselves unemployed).
- Basic pension, even if you haven’t worked a single day in Canada.
- Old-age insurance and guaranteed income supplement (if the basic pension is insufficient to cover sustenance expenses).
- Subsidized prescribed medication and medical aids for pensioners as well as people with low income and (they only pay an administrative fee of CAD $2 for any amount of prescribed medication).
- State-subsidized lodgings for people with a low income.
- Workers’ compensation (in case of accident in the workplace making them unfit for work).
All of these benefits and more become available to you when you are a permanent resident of Canada.