- Australia was inhabited by indigenous people about 50,000 years ago before the British came.
- Australia is home for welcoming multicultural society with a population of over 20 million. English is Australia's official language but quite a large number of its residents speak another language as well.
- Australia has the World’s 12th largest economy and it had the World’s 5th highest per capita income in 2014
- Australia has the second highest human development index in the World which measures the quality of life, health, education and economic freedom.
- Australia is the World’s sixth largest country by area.
- Australia has 31% of the World’s Uranium Supply.
- Australia hasn’t had a recession till 1981.
- Australia is one of the wealthiest Asia–Pacific nations and has enjoyed more than two decades of economic expansion.
- Australia is the only continent without an active volcano
- The largest Greek population in the world beside Athens in Greece can be found in Melbourne, Victoria.
Why Migrate To Australia
- Numerous career opportunities. Because of the country’s rapid economic growth, many industries are expanding, businesses are booming and more stellar career opportunities are made available for migrants.
- Excellent health care system. Australia’s healthcare system is considered one of the best in the world as it covers all citizens’ hospitalization and medical payments in public hospitals.
- Excellent Education system. Australia’s education system is also considered top-notch, having landed 8th place in worldwide rankings. The country has a varied selection of outstanding schools and universities. Primary and secondary schools run by the government are free and education in these levels is compulsory.
- No language barriers. They may have their own unique accent and quirky local terms, but all Australians basically speak and understand English, so communication shouldn’t be a problem.
- Aggressive migration program. Since the 1920s, Australia’s migration program has been very accommodating to migrants. Visa options are ideal for couples and Australian migration agents actively assist interested couples from all over the world. You and your better half won’t have a problem migrating to Australia as Australian migration services are comprehensive and widely available.
- Various entertainment options. It’s not hard to achieve a balanced lifestyle in Australia, as people are often laid back and have plenty of options for unwinding. From various international sporting events; to art shows and opera house performances; to world class dining and shopping, you’ll find it all in Australia.
- Peaceful multicultural society. Australia is made up of people from all sorts of backgrounds and cultures. Unlike other countries where boundaries and divisions are apparent, there is no class system in Australia. People are generally friendly and welcoming, and foster a sense of community.
Australia was previously deemed by the Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development as the best country in the world to live in, and it’s also consistently ranked as one of the top ten in the United Nation’s Human Development Index. With such commendations, there’s absolutely no question that Australia is one great place you and your loved one could migrate to.
Australia has got the most organized point based system of immigration. If you want to immigrate to Australia, you must calculate your total points in advance to confirm your eligibility status. You must score minimum 60 points based on the factors, i.e. age, work experience, language ability, education, etc. If you want to calculate your points through Australia Points Calculator please visit us today or submit an enquiry form.
- Skilled Independent Subclass 189: Subclass 189 guarantees you Permanent Resident Visa and under this subclass, you can work anywhere in Australia.
- Skilled Nominated Subclass 190: Subclass 190 guarantees you Permanent Resident Visa under a particular State nomination. You may need to work in that particular State initially.
Skilled Independent VISA ( Subclass 189)
Skilled Independent Visa is the most popular Australian Visa among the immigrants across the world. This visa has been designed for those skilled migrants, who don’t have any sponsorship from the state, territory, employer, or a family member in Australia. The selection for this visa is done solely based on your skills, experience, and profile score, since it’s a point based visa. This visa offers permanent residency in Australia to you and your accompanying family members.
To apply for this visa you first need to choose an occupation from SOL (Skilled Occupation List) of Australia and then submit the online EOI (Expression of Interest). If your profile is selected, you will get the invitation to apply for visa within the period of 60 days.
To apply for this visa an applicant must:-
- Choose an occupations listed in (Skilled occupation list) of Australia.
- Score at least 60 points based on his/her profile factors, i.e. Age, Qualification, Experience, English proficiency and other such components if applicable (Click here to calculate your point).
- Be under 50 years of age.
- Have positive skills assessment form the recognized assessing authority
- Must get the appropriate IELTS score to prove English Proficiency
- Submit an Expression of Interest (EOI)
- Get the valid health and character certifications
Skilled Nominated VISA (Sub Class 190)
It is a State nominated point based visa that allows the skilled workers, to live and work in Australia on a permanent basis. However, you first need to get the nomination from a state or territory government agency in Australia, to apply for this visa. To apply for Subclass 190 Visa, you need to submit an EOI (Expression of Interest) in the Skill Select online immigration system of Australia and subsequently, obtain a nomination from a state or territory government agency in Australia. Minimum point score you need to obtain on point based system is 60. If you are selected, you will receive the ITA (Invitation to apply) for Subclass 190 Visa. You require applying for the visa within 60 days of the receipt of the invitation.
To apply for this visa an applicant must:
- Be involved in one of the occupations listed in the consolidated skilled occupation list (CSOL) of Australia.
- Earn 60 points in total based on his/her age, Qualification, experience, English proficiency, state sponsorship etc. factors.
- Be under 50 years of age.
- Get the positive skills assessment done form a recognized authority
- Get the IELTS certification done (in English language as per state/territory requirement)
- Have the work experience as per the state/territory requirement
- Submit an Expression of Interest (EOI)
- Apply for State sponsorship
- Provide the health and character certifications
- Live in sponsoring Australian state or territory for 2 years once visa is granted.
Key Benefits of a Permanent Residency in Australia
- As a permanent resident, you will be given a permanent visa. This entitles you to the right to live in Australia indefinitely. You can enjoy the facilities of unlimited travel to and from Australia once you become a permanent resident. However, initially the permanent visa is given for a period of five years and has to be applied again from either outside Australia or from within the country.
- On procuring permanent resident-ship, you also enjoy unlimited freedom to pursue the course of study that you prefer. Permanent residents have various options to choose when it comes to University education. There are certain education loans that are available only to permanent residents. These loans are extremely helpful in managing your financial crisis that may arise due to the additional expenses associated with your study.
- The next important aspect of permanent residence is the aspect of work permit. Permanent residents can work for any employer in any occupation. But, working in the Public Service or Armed forces is strictly restricted to the Australian Citizens. This, however, does not distinguish the industrial laws between the permanent residents and citizens. Permanent residents enjoy the same benefits under these laws as the citizens. They can become a part of trade unions and can claim worker’s compensation.
- As regards social security, the permanent residents must hold on for a period of two years before they are entitled to receive social security benefits like sickness, unemployment and student benefits that are offered by Australia’s Social Security Department.
- A very important benefit that the permanent residents will enjoy is the health care entitlement. As a permanent resident of Australia, you will enjoy the privilege of health insurance scheme run by the government called Medicare. Under Medicare, you could receive free treatment at a public hospital and subsidized medicine.
- Permanent residents can also sponsor their relatives for acquisition of permanent residence. But this is possible only after the applicant meets certain residence and support assurance pre-requisites.
- Children of permanent residents who are born in Australia are deemed Australian citizens by birth. This will be one great advantage because they will enjoy the maximum benefits in the field of education and health care
- Permanent residents have the right to take up some professions in Australia like that of a migration agent or any government position.
- The permanent resident of Australia is also granted the right to travel to New Zealand and apply for a New Zealand Visa. This is a provision that has been granted by the government of New Zealand.
With a high standard of living and balanced lifestyle backed by a strong economy and scenic landscaping, Australia is the choice of migration compared to other countries. People migrate to Australia to have a better life.
So go ahead and start nurturing your dream of making Australia.